We put in place an “integrated management system” for “Quality and Environment” policies based on ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
In the context of the growing awareness of environment protection and clean energy development, VALECO Group has made it its mission to enhance efficiently and sustainably renewable energy potential in France and abroad.
- Master the entire value chain with our “turnkey” services;
- Manage human resources and associated skills efficiently and fairly respecting the needs of the company and the well-being of staff members;
- Further improve our organization in order to increase our effectiveness with regard to internal and external stakeholders;
- Raise awareness among interested parties to favour fluid communication and common language
- Respect the territory in each project’s design;
- Control soil and environment pollution of our construction sites by systematically processing accidental spills, reducing on-site residual waste and awareness-raising of subcontractors;
- Reduce our resource consumption, especially regarding paper, electricity, fuel by using energy tools;
- Improve the management and recycling of our waste by raising awareness among staff and suppliers.
In compliance with VALECO’s policies and directives and other applicable requirements, the management is committed to provide all means necessary to implement and improve continuously our Integrated Management System, based on ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
We carry out yearly audits and reviews in order to monitor its performance and relevance.