A human-sized team that is available and efficient in all phases of the projects
The Valeco Group is a family business with a team of enthusiastic young men and women (average age of 30 years old).
Today, 150 employees are committed daily to the Group which, strengthened by its fast but controlled development, has doubled its workforce over the last 4 years. Dynamic and available, our team offers a broad range of complementary areas of expertise that cover all professions in the field of renewable energies.
The administrative and financial manager, the accountants, the management auditors and the accounting department manage the administrative and financial sides of the projects.
- is in charge of carrying out technical and environmental studies for projects
- coordinates studies carried out by specialized consultancy firms (landscapers, ornithologist, acousticians, etc.)
- are responsible for defining technical characteristics of power plants;
- ensure constant consultation and communication with local residents and representatives, at every stage of the projects;
- are in charge of obtaining all legal authorisations to build power plants.
leads and monitors the construction phase of the projects, alongside the engineer project manager and the environmental engineer, until commissioning.
Finally, conduct and operation of power production units are managed by the operations department and a team of technicians.