- Commissioning: September 1999
- Electrical Power: 3,000 kW
- Wind turbines : 5
- Power production : 6,816,356 kWh / year
- Wind turbine total height: 50 m + 43 m (mast + rotor diameter)
- CO2 emissions spared: 6,090 tons / year
Located in the Rhone valley, these 5 wind turbines of the Donzère farm can be seen by travelling on the A7 highway or on the TGV train from Lyon to Nîmes or Aix-en-Provence.
These first generation turbines have a unitary power of 600 kW and can supply enough power to feed all the households of the city of Donzère.